Services - Residential and Commercial
Air Conditioning Services
Refer a friend
Each new referral that we conduct business with, will earn you $50 towards your next repair!
Just give us a call and we will help you out.
Always the best price
You won't find a better price for our quality service.
The Best in Arizona
We pride ourselves on having experienced, honest, and clean-cut technicians who care.
Educated & Professional
Staff is constantly trained and aware of latest technologies.
Energy Saving Tips
- When you're not at home or sleeping in the winter time, set your thermostat 4°-8° below your normal setting. (If you don't have a Programmable thermostat, it would be wise to invest in one)
- Replace your air filters regularly
- Insulate your home. If it is poorly insulated, you can lose up to 30% of your Heat and A/C through the cracks and windows
- Check your fans to ensure they are going in the correct direction. In the summer, your fan should be set on “forward,” which means the blades are rotating counter-clockwise. There is a switch on the base where you can control this.
- From dirty coils to poorly-designed ductwork, there are many things that can restrict airflow. One of our professionals can check them all and get to the root of the problem.